Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

My family always come to visit for Thanksgiving. My parents and Zak came on Wednesday, and Brandi and her family got here on Thursday afternoon. The kids have such a good time together. It is a little crazy that there are 4 little boys all within like 18 months of age, plus Kyle, who thinks he is just as big. My parents brought a "kids table" so all the little guys could sit together. Carson said the prayer for us, and as soon as he was done, Alex said "I want to say grace" It was so cute, and SO funny. He ended his prayer with, "Thanks!" instead of your traditional "Amen". Crazy little man!

The boys were all starving (notice Alex's 2 plates) so they started a little bit before the adults.
Poor Hailey had to chew on a toy, next year will be better for her!

What do you expect from a bunch of boys??

Ky thought he was cool stuff sittin with the big guys!


My cooking must have been decent, they are both smiling!!
Thanksgiving was great, I think it's the only time of year that our whole family is ever together for more than a couple hours......that's really sad! I guess we were one girl short, Makenna was at her dads this year... There is always next year!




No comments: