Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alex lost his first tooth!!

Alex lost his first little tooth yesterday!! It has been loose for a few weeks and finally fell out! He was eating lunch (that explains the nasty face) and then wanted a chocolate covered oreo that my friend had brought over. He had a few bites of it and then says to me, "What's this hard thing? It's poision." I say, "It's just the oreo, eat it." And then I scream, "IT'S YOUR TOOTH!!" It was a beautiful moment of me, Alex, Cameron and their friend Tyler all freaking out like one of us had just won the lottery! I ran him in to the bathroom to look in the mirror, and that's when he noticed the "red stuff", I told him it's just a little blood, and then the tears start building up, "What? I don't want any blood" he says, holding back from crying. His little buddy says, "Alex, it's not even a bone."??? Funny the things kids think to say! Anyways, the blood quickly stopped, and Alex was on top of the world the rest the day.
Later, we were eating dinner and started talking about the tooth-fairy. I told Alex to put his tooth in a sock and place it under his pillow. He is very stubborn, and said he would not put in under his pillow because he didn't want the tooth-fairy by him. So Marcelo tells him that in Brazil they put it by the window. Then Cameron says, "Yeah, and in Mexico you put it by your chair." He was so serious about it. I thought he must have seen that on Dora or something. I asked him how he knew that, and he said, "They do, me know everything."

2 comments:

Brandi Johns said...

OH NO, Carson will be SO jealous. Today he asked if I could hit is tooth really hard so that it would get loose. I of course punched him in the face like a good Mom. LOL
That is such a funny story. I am glad that Cam knows everything, tell him that his fav aunt does too!

the Arpkes said...

Braxton is dying at this picture because his bottom tooth is very loose! He wants it out soooo bad! I just hope he looses it at home and not at school!