Tuesday, December 9, 2008

6 Months Old!!

Yes, I know I'm a day early on this, but the odds of me updating this between now and tomorrow are slim to none. Hailey is 6 months old, and I'm in denial! Hailey is our last baby, and she is getting too big, way too fast. She is such a fun little baby. She is always smiling and is so curious of everything and everyone around her. I tried to feed her some rice cereal a few weeks ago, and she wants no part of it. My boys were all inhaling food by 6 months! I'm not complaining, it's a lot easier not having to feed her solid foods yet! Cameron is already planning his and her combo birthday party, so everyone free up your schedule for June 10, 2009, it should be a WiLd time!!


2 comments:

Brad and Marci said...

She is so cute with that huge smile. I cannot believe how fast time flies by with kids. You two sure do have a cute family.

the Arpkes said...

She is adorable! It is amazing how fast the time goes.