Saturday, October 25, 2008

What A Day!

Our day started out bright and early at 9:00 am. I took the kids (without Marcelo) in their Halloween costumes to Old Navy. Holly had told me they were having a sale and if the kids wore their costumes, they would get a free shirt. Normally, I wouldn't go to all the trouble of putting them in their costumes, but we were going to the zoo after, so what the heck, I did it. And boy was it worth it!!! The first 100 people got gift bags with a special coupon inside. Alex opened the coupon and gave it to me. I looked at it, and thought, there is NO WAY I am reading this right. I went back to the girl who gave it to me, and she got all excited and said, "You got the grand prize!" I about died!! Now, it's not a car, or a million bucks, it's a prize from Old Navy.... but still, I was SO proud! I just don't win things, EVER!! So what did I get?? Look at the picture below!!
ALL THIS WAS FREE!!!(OK, I had to pay $5.33)
My coupon was for $150.00 off your purchase!!!
At least I can call myself a WINNER now!
After that beautiful experience, we took the kids to Boo at the Zoo, which is basicallt trick-or-treating at the Zoo. Most of Idaho was there, but the kids had a great time, and got lots of candy.





4 comments:

amy anderson said...

Wow! That's awesome! I never win anything either. Hailey looks so happy to be surrounded by all of those clothes.

Brandi Johns said...

HOLY CRAP. You lucky sucker! Hailey looks so cute, and Cam looks so old.

Shanna said...

Wow! You are lucky, that is awesome that you got all of those clothes. I am so jealous.

Palmer family said...

That's AWESOME that you won at Old Navy! I never win anything either. Boo at the Zoo sounds like fun too. Sounds like a FABULOUS day!