Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Girl-Hawk

The scariest part of having a girl is the HAIR!!! Hailey is still lacking in that department! When she was born, the nurse somehow formed this cute little curl on the top of her head and put two little bows by it... it was adorable! I tried the curl thing once, it wasn't happening! The other day, I decided to give it a try again. It was a challenge, and it didn't even turn out all that well, but I was still proud! Cameron came in and saw it and said, "WHAT, Hailey has a mohawk?" I said, "No, it's a curl." His response, "Not." So I said, "It's a gril-hawk." He gets a huge smile on his face and said, "Yeah, a girl-hawk!" Then it was of course super cool!!
Look close so you don't miss it!!

2 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Nice try! Maybe she'll have hair like Stock&Griff. :)

Brad and Marci said...

I like the "girl-hawk" look, she'll fit in perfect with her brothers. The look is cute but tough.