Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poor Ky

Kyle is more than a handful, he's like 3 hands full. I only have 2 hands, and it's just not always enough! He was driving me CrAzY!!! so I was trying to make him laugh and stop crying. I wrapped him up in a blanket, (he usually likes to be a "burrito") that wasn't working, so I wrapped him in another one and picked him up. He was trying so hard to be miserable, and at this point I thought it was pretty funny. I know I am mean for taking pictures of the poor guy, they are sadly very cute! Don't feel bad for him, he was having fun when he was completely covered in pillows!!!




2 comments:

warrensweetsix said...

LOL!! You are so funny! I love it!

Brad and Marci said...

What else is there to do when nothing works? Try and make the best of it. Nice job for laughing instead of crying along with him.