Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Watch your backs Rolling Stones....

Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, U2, you better look out! There are some new SuperStars in town! YEAH RIGHT!!! Marcelo thought it would be fun to buy Rockband, I didn't agree. Don't get me wrong, I like music, but I am aware that I don't have the skills to pay the bills in the music department if you know what I mean! Anyways, we got this the day before my parents came to visit. I thought the kids might like it for a few minutes and then it wouldn't be touched for a month. Boy was I wrong!! Marcelo and my dad went upstairs and stayed for HOURS!! The were junkies! In the 48 hours my parents were here, they must have played well over 10 hours. And for 2 people who don't understand how to sit still, that's a really long time! The first night they were here, me and my mom went to watch them, and we laughed so hard we almost cried! They seriously looked like they thought they were RockStars! They were good too!! Me and my mom took our turn the following night, very late at night, and let's just say we gave them a little competition!!







2 comments:

Brandi Johns said...

Oh boy. What a bunch of geeky rockers. :) LOL!!! You need me for a singer. I am G-O-O-D!

Dave Anderson said...

That's awesome!! Too bad Amy's not up there...She OWNS the drums!!! We have Rock Band and whenever Amy and I play, we call ourselves "Saga Baby" (Our Band...SAGA is Stockton Anderson Griffin Anderson). Maybe we can all get together someday and make a mega band!! :)