Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hailey goes to Utah

I got a chance to take Hailey to Utah last weekend to meet some of her family that hasn't had a chance to meet her, and also to go to my cousin Kristen's baby shower. It was the first time Hailey had been on an airplane, and she did great! Once we were in Utah, she met her Great Grandma and Grandpa Slotboom, Great Grandma and Grandpa Ellis, Grandpa Uriel and his wife Adrianna, Uncle Zak, Uncle Steve, Great Aunt Janeen and her kids Kristen, Rachel and Marcus, my friend Shanna, and more... Everyone loved her! Hailey was such a good sport and let everyone pass her around. It was fun to be able to go just me and her!

Hailey and Shanna
Hailey and Uncle Zak
Janeen holding Hailey, and a line of kids waiting to hold her!!!
Great Grandma Slotboom

1 comment:

Brandi Johns said...

Oh, I miss her. I bet she misses me too!!!!!!!!!