Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex!



Happy Birthday Alex!


Alex turned 6 years old on March 31. He was so excited for his birthday! I heard about it everyday for literally months. Both Alex and Cameron think their birthdays are like a major national holiday, so we do our best to make it great for them. He woke up to his favorite breakfast, potatoes, sausage, orange juice and "coffee", which basically is milk, chocolate and coffee creamer. He was extra anxious to go to school, because everyone knew it was his birthday. His original plan for the day was to go straight from the bus stop to Chuck E Cheese, then Baskin Robbins. For dinner he wanted Golden Corral, his favorite, and then stop by Cold Stone for more ice cream! Luckily for us all, just before school, he said he wanted to go swimming instead??? I asked why, and he said that when he was there last time, he noticed that you had to be 6 years old to get in the hot tub, and so now that he was six, he just wanted to get in the hot tub! What a funny kid! If I had half the memory that he has, I would be happy. He remembers EVERYTHING! Which, of course, is good and bad!

It really seems like the past 6 years have flown by. They have been GREAT! Alex is such a smart, funny, happy little man.

So I do have pictures from his wild birthday party, but....I downloaded them, and now I can't find them!! HaHa! Yes, I'm a loser! I'm sure I could ask Alex to find them for me when he gets home from Kindergarten!! He can navigate his way through the computer way better than me! If I need to know anything, he will say, just google it mommy. I will find him on the computer, sounding out words and typing them into google so he can get to the right websites. I'm telling you, the kid is smart, and I take full credit for it!!!!! So when the pictures show up, I will post them! Happy Birthday Slim!

No comments: