Friday, May 1, 2009

Prince...or Princes???

Kyle is always looking for something new to do. Last night, he thought it would be fun to try on Hailey's clothes. Marcelo said no, I said "why the heck not!!" He put the dress (size 12months!) and just started shakin it! He already loves to dance, but never before has he danced in a dress. It was hilarious! Then he spotted the P.J.'s. They also were a size 12months, and we so tight on him. He jumped on the treadmill like it was a runway or something!
I broke his little heart when I made him take them off. He looked so sad as I took them off him, and put them on Hailey. I am anxious to see which room he goes into today when it's time for him to get dressed! I hope I didn't create a cross-dressing monster!







1 comment:

Dave Anderson said...

hahaha That kid is funny!