Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just when you think they are sweet...

Cameron started a new preschool today at the Elementary school that Alex goes to. He was so excited! He gets to ride the bus and everything. The preschool bus (A.K.A. the short bus!! We call it the 4 year olds bus!) Anyways, Alex, Cam and me were all eating breakfast at like 6:55 this morning. I was still trying to wake up, and the boys were talking a million miles a minute to each other.

Alex: "Cameron, what are your friends names in your class?"

Cam: "I don't know?"

Alex: "You can play with me and my friends on the playground!" (my eyes fill with tears, I was so proud I easily could have cried!! )

Cam: "OK, But I'm not playing with YOU!" (my moment of proudness, GONE)

Cameron waiting on the porch for his bus!
He was ready to go at 7:20, the bus comes at 7:45, he was a little anxious!



2 comments:

Brandi Johns said...

Cute, he looks so big. So he rides the short bus huh? Like Mother like Son!

the Arpkes said...

Why did you switch preschools? How did he do?